JOIN US FOR AN EVENING OF FUN…
and casual elegance as we turn the Historic Oakland Rotunda into a Casino Royale, a charity event to benefit the low income seniors living in our many caring CCH Communities. Enter the Texas Hold’em Tournament for hours of fun and the chance to win valuable prizes.
SEPTEMBER 23, 2017
Historic Oakland Rotunda
300 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Oakland, CA
Doors Open at 6:00 P.M.
Never played Texas Hold’em before?
Sit at a first-time table for tutored playing!
Click here to access a quick tutorial.
Click here to purchase event tickets.
FOR ATTENDEES: Thank you for joining us this evening. Just a few reminders to make your evening more enjoyable.
- The event is in the historic Oakland Rotunda located at 300 Frank Ogawa Plaza adjacent to the Oakland City Hall. It is accessible by car and public transit.
- Free, covered parking is available to all guests at 524 16th Street, directly across from the Rotunda entrance.
- Doors open at 6:00 p.m. Please enter from 16th Street.
- This is a ticket-less event. All attendee names’ are on our guest list.
- Participants in the Texas Hold’em Tournament should be seated by 7:00 p.m. for the first hand.
- If you have a Casino Pass and wish to change your ticket selection to play in the Texas Hold’em Tournament and possibly win $1,000, email email@example.com.
- Tickets can be purchased on 2017BetOnCCH.Eventbrite.com until 6:00 p.m. A limited number of tickets will be available for sale at the door.
- We request all guest dress in business casual or cocktail attire.
Finally, thank you for your support of our mission of: Providing Affordable Quality Housing in Caring Communities.
Highlight your company’s support of senior housing. Treat your clients, colleagues, and/or staff to an evening of fun, casino games, Texas Hold’em, food, drink, and entertainment. For more information, call (510) 746-4171.
If you are ready to sponsor the event, please click here to complete the application for sponsorship.